Monday, June 17, 2013

Girls Camp "Daughter of a King"



I decided that I wanted to share one of my favorite books with the girls while at camp.  This book is called “Daughter of a King” by Rachel Ann Nunes.  This book was given to one of my daughters several years ago for her birthday from her Grandma.  There is such a wonderful message in this book and it truly pertains to all of us.  I wanted to have something to give the girls to go along with this.  I have a whole bunch of these wooden squares left from a project I was doing last year, so I thought I could make a pendant out of them.  I printed out the little message and mod podged them onto the painted wooden squares.  After several layers of mod podge I put some resin on top and let dry overnight.  I then drilled the holes and threaded onto some cord.  I embellished with some beads.


I will have to let you know how these do at camp.  Wish me luck.



No comments: