Saturday, December 22, 2012


I found these wonderful aprons on a fun blog called Glorious Treats.  They have a very simple pattern that anyone can follow, even me.  After following this step by step pattern I felt like the sewing expert, so of coarse tried another apron from a pattern my mom purchased for me this summer while I was in Utah visiting.  Leave it to say where is the pattern from the blog listed above only took me about 30 minutes, I'm still working on deciphering the other pattern.  Guess I'm not the expert.  The web site for the Glorious Treats blog is http://www.glorioustreats.com/2012/04/easy-sew-kid-aprons.html .  It's always fun to explore others blogs and all their creations when they are willing to share.

I made these 2 with my own little additions for my youngest 2 girls for Christmas this year.  I can't wait for them to see them.



No comments: