Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Sunday skirts

I was able to go to paradise last week and browse through loads and loads of fabric.  The big bonus is that I got to buy loads of fabric because it was so cheap.  I love outlet stores!  One of the fabrics I bought I thought would make a cute skirt for Katie, my 11 year old.  So Saturday night I pulled it out of my stash.  I was excited to realize that it was not only enough to make Katie a skirt, but I could make myself one as well.  So that night I made myself one.  Then wishing I would have made hers as well I set my alarm for a little bit earlier Sunday morning so we could be twinsies at church.  The skirts I made literally took me about 20 minutes to make.  Just cut, sew a hem, sew top to fit elastic and pull elastic through.  Here is Katie and I right when we got home from church.



No comments: